Tuesday, September 27, 2011

today I told a temen pulang/traveling home partner that I am going home ahead of her because I still want to see the sun when I arrive in Barcelona...hahhaha... (see picture: Bellaterra is UAB, and Barcelona is home). I kind of like the silence in going home alone ...so I think that was a very good reason...

but, it is true, I do want to see the sun when I get home. I don't want to arrive from the metro tunnel to see the outside world dark :-(

what do I do when I get home? if not walking around but usually ending up shoping, I come back and cook. today I am trying a plantine pie. Found the recipe in the web. I accidentally have plantine in my hands. I was going to make a dessert from Indonesia, named kolak, which has banana but sweet ones not plantines. I bought the plantine while thinking that is not the right banana. good thing not far I saw the kind of banana I needed. But then, what to do with the plantine.

A friend told me that it is usually fried and ate with cheese. I went to search online, so the one that is ate like that is the green plantine. While I had in my hands some very ripe plantines.

so followed this recipe:
RIPE PLANTAIN MINCE PIE


Addendum (29/09/2011): recipe no good. ripe plantine in this veggie pie, no good. without plantine would actually be better.

No comments: