Tuesday, December 13, 2011

when i was in junior class, for final exam of PE class we had to compete in a one-on-one badminton game. unfortunately I choose someone better than I am. the first set, my teacher was there, believe it or not, he was actually rooting for me. my friend won, but not so much. the second set, my PE teacher left the game to do something else (mmm...it was an exam, where did he go. well i remember another friend taking the score), and I lost not long in the game and with significant difference in the score. i remembering noticing that about myself. that i am those guys that needs encouragement.

here, now, working on my proposal, I just had a session where my colleagues could point out the impact of my work or what I am planning to do, much more then what I tried to define. wow...that was a good lifted-up... one, they have faith in me. two, they were actually listening to me...hahhaha...

No comments: