am such a pig today. woke-up around 5am today because somebody from Indonesia text me about work related. checked my email, and a chocolate croissant. it so happens I stored some croissant yesterday. so, replied email while still in bed, then ate another croissant.
woke up to get ready for conference call. (and i don't remember) if I ate another croissant with puding or...
at about 11 I was aready hungry. work talk is so exhausting. ate pasta, left over auborgine (terong balado), and tempeh kecap. left for an apointment at the health center to take care of my medical card here.
it was a nice day after my visit to the doctor. the doctor has been planning to come to Indonesia. so, as I was in good health (estoy bien!), it was me giving her a consultation on tourist destination in Indonesia. interesting...
head home, stopped by the local vegetable store, venduleria, bought myself some banana for frying/french plaintain (pisang tanduk). there is only this one stall near home which have them. if you go to the larger stores/supermarket, they don't have them. and half of a pumpkin. originally thinking I would make kolak.
arrived home, thought of making grilled banana instead. did one pisang tanduk, and ate it with puding again :-)
and just now I just ate omelette with mozarella. and is feeling very full. don't know where today's appetite came from.
Friday, December 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment