It's the part of the semester when I missed my family again :D Living here is OK, and I can get use to student life, and you eventually get the hang of things. But there's always that time that you need your family.
***
Well,..my grandpa died, though I don't know him that well... (He and my grandma -she died years before- lived in Parsambilan, Balige ..our home town, so we never got that close) ...but, he has always been a figure of wisdom and knowledge, which I very much see in my dad. I never wondered why my Dad is so smart and why he is motivated and works hard, because I see that in my grandpa. I never wonder why he is loving because I see it through them (both my grandma & grandpa).
Yes, it is hard to see such wisdom turn into senile of old age ..and I think it was even worst for my grandpa, himself. So.. goodbye Ompung, you have work wonders through Papa, and I love you ... (he died just before his own birthday, tomorrow).
..love you Pah! (I know you are proud of me no matter what, but seeing your example, sometimes I feel ashamed of myself) ...
***
Happy B'day Dom (Raleigh time), wish you happiness beyond your imagination! You've done good in being the oldest :) Love muchly!!

3 comments:
i'm sorry about your grandpa, though i always think that "life" there can't be worse than life here. :-) May he rest in peace, Amen.
been there.... things will get better tomorrow. promise. HUGSSSS
ren
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Just to share, my grandpa (from my mother's side) was very close to me. For me he is the most generous person in the world who can understand my craziness. He passed away when I was 14 and I was terribly shocked that I dreamed of him every night during 2 months and went to the bottom of the class that year. Finally I found a cure: try to speak of him as if he still alive, so whether the other life exists or not, you know for sure that he is still with you in your heart/your mind.
Post a Comment