
I can read the signs between us
And I feel its inside when you come nearer
There's a stillness in the air
Like no one else is there
And every moment stays in the moment
Tell me what we got
Tell me it's a lot
Tell me it's the real thing
Tell me not to change
And always be the same
Tell me that's a good thing
It's a good thing
("The Real Thing", Bo Bice)
Bo has a lot to say about the songs on his new record. "The Real Thing", a classic epic pop track written by DioGuardi and Frederickson, is "about a man saying to a woman, 'I know you have these feelings and you're not saying them and it looks like you want to say them'" says Bo.
-Source: Bo Bice
PS: for those trying to read the sign....from a very good listener (baca: si pengen tau..hihihi).

No comments:
Post a Comment