I remember being afraid every monday and wednesday morning when I was in junior high, it was physics and the teacher always starts the class with a quiz (Nama guru fisikanya Ibu Yuli. Satu tahun ngajar, tahun berikutnya dia keluar dan buka les-lesan. Dan kalo kata anak2x yang berani ngeles di tempat dia, dia ternyata baik banget kalo di les-lesan. Apa kabar Bu?)After years, ...I am gain feeling that way. It is ECG 765 Mathematical Method for Economics. I'm not afraid to go to class, but I'm afraid to go to study group after class, because I know I won't and could not contribute. Don't get me wrong....Max and Maliha, my study partners are great. But I just feel bad, not able to contribute... and simply listening while they discuss. I'm hopeless....it's beyond my creative thinking.
PS: Don't hesitate to contact me if you have extensive years of calculus and real analysis...(I'll be waiting)...

No comments:
Post a Comment